- What is Airbrush Makeup? Airbrushing is a patented makeup application technique that utilizes compressed air through an “airbrush” with drops of color ie: foundation, blush, etc. to spray on a fine mist of makeup. Most clients find the application technique rather soothing and since traditional brushes are not used during this technique you never have to worry about sanitation.
- How does it feel? Airbrush makeup is exceptionally lightweight. Most clients say they feel as if they aren’t even wearing makeup.
- What are the benefits of airbrush makeup? Airbrush makeup provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections while giving skin a beautifully natural finished looking result. Airbrush makeup is water resistant and will last for up to twelve hours or more.
- Does it cover tattoos, scars, etc? Yes, with a proprietary, patented “paramedical” airbrush makeup all skin imperfections including tattoos, scars, vitiligo, stretch marks, post-op surgery patients can be concealed.
- Is Airbrush Makeup right for everyone? Airbrush makeup is suitable for women of all ages and every skin condition. The makeup is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. In fact “Airbrush Makeup” is the only makeup that is suitable for the new “High Definition” standard in television.